I love the app. I want to see it improve, but It has some major flaws.
I hope the developers read this so that they can improve on the app and make it better.
Flaws in the game:
1. If I accidentally press the “Auto Draw” button while I am drawing, it ERASES my entire drawing. I spent a lot of time and effort on a particular drawing, was very happy with it, but then I accidentally tapped the huge auto draw button next to the pen tool. When I tapped to button again to resume my drawing, my drawing had been automatically erased. It is very frustrating to lose all your hard work because of accidentally touching the button. Move the auto draw button somewhere else, make the button smaller, or fix the issue. Knowing that I may accidentally touch the Auto Draw button and potentially lose my hard worked on drawing makes me not want to play the game again.
2. The erase tool takes too long to upgrade. Erasing is a major component of drawing. It shouldn’t be so difficult to level up such an important tool. Sometimes I want to add detail to a drawing, but I am unable to because I cannot zoom in enough. Please make it easier to upgrade the erase tool or make the cards for the erase tool appear more frequently.
3. I cannot know whether people made the drawing themselves or if they used Auto Draw. I would like it if you guys told me when someone is using their own drawing or if someone has used the Auto Draw feature. I don’t like that users take all the credit for an Auto Drawn picture when they didn’t even draw it. Please make a way for me to know the difference.
4. Number of likes do not appear under a drawing. I’m glad that we're given the option to like drawings but I cannot see the number of likes a certain picture has. Please make a way for users to know the amount of likes a drawing has.
5. No comment section. Sometimes I see a really great drawing and I want to mention something about it. But I cannot because there is no way for me to comment on a drawing. Please add a comments section to drawings.
6. No way for me to know when someone has begun to follow me or when someone has liked my drawing. I think you guys should add a small notification tab/button on the bottom that when a user taps on it, they can see when someone follows them or likes their drawing.
7. No mix tool. Sometimes, I’d like to mix colors when drawing to create a nice blending effect but i’m unable to because there is no mix tool.
8. No layers. I like to add a background, colors, the actual image, and then details. It is very difficult for me to do that without layers to work on.
9. No way for me to know how to get my drawing into the featured section. I draw some excellent drawings but they never make the featured section, which I find odd. If you guys could have some guidelines or post some qualifications of what a drawing needs to get featured, that would be great.
Thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope the developers improve this app.
It has so much potential!